OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what's happening with the US release, it's supposed to be handled by Coralvue.

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They made an update but the time drifting persists. It's annoying, but I guess I'm used to it by now.

I doubt they will ever correct this because it doesn't affect the performance of the equipment. When it should test every X hours, instead it tests every X hours plus 4 minutes.

On a positive note, my unti is still running with the same dosing heads and pH probe since June 2020 and it still provides reliable readings.

The dosing algorithm doesn't react immediately to changes and it takes into account to normal consumption of the tank. Sometimes I wish it reacted immediately but I get that it's a safety feature.

For example if Alk drops below the target, it doesn't start dosing immediately, it waits for the next analysis to be sure it's not a fluke.

When the result is too different from the last test, it tests again.

Given all the other options available in the market, I would buy this again. It has an ugly and not well designed app, but it costs 500 euros, it includes the dosing heads and it does its job.

OP
OP
Ardeus

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've talked to a store here in Portugal and they said they can send it to you through UPS.

They need your address to calculate the shipping cost. You ccan get in touch with them through messenger (search for "fragario do norte" on Facebook) or whatsapp +351 966 435 711

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is Autobalance a code name for the Ecometry product that was originally introduced in the thread or did the thread get derailed to a different topic?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back