EcoRock Premium?

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m shopping rock and came across something called EcoRock Premium. I was originally going to go with Real Reef Rock 2.0 but this is significantly less expensive and looks comparable. This is different from the AquaMaxx Eco Rock as it has the purple pigment. I can’t find much info on it though. Does anyone have experience with this rock? It’s supposedly all handmade.

Thanks!

1D99FBBF-EFCF-479B-BDCD-B3C25EE2D33A.jpeg

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not entirely sure about the brand, but I know some people experience issue with the purple "wearing" off depending upon their binding method.

TFD Live Reef Foods

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered 50lbs of the EcoRock Premium branch rock. I was torn between Real Reef or APurle Reef and found these for a good amount cheaper. I took a chance on it so we shall see the quality when it ends up getting here.

That being said, did you end up ordering any EcoRock and if so what are your thoughts?

OP
OP
Eye H8 Empty V

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered 50lbs of the EcoRock Premium branch rock. I was torn between Real Reef or APurle Reef and found these for a good amount cheaper. I took a chance on it so we shall see the quality when it ends up getting here.

That being said, did you end up ordering any EcoRock and if so what are your thoughts?

Please post your impressions. I have not ordered my rock yet.

thanks!

TFD Live Reef Foods

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post your impressions. I have not ordered my rock yet.

thanks!
So I guess the distributor that I ordered the branch rock from was all out of "EcoRock" so instead they sent me 55 LBs of Real Reef Rock medium sized base pieces. It kindof throws my plans for my scape off but i think i can make due with what i have. At this point id rater get my tank running and cycling so i just used some shelf pieces i had in my live rock bin and came up with this design.

Any impressions or criticisms on this aquascape design? This will be my first official reef tank and i plan on putting my Green Spotted Puffer in here. Hes all acclimated to salt water now so he should be good in a reef tank right?

15796396085755224709577928614588.jpg 15796396391996311203983060685329.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back