Ecosmart live not right

  • Thread starter Thread starter tksamac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tksamac

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have submitted this problem with ecotech but will give it a go here.

What i have done...
I have downloaded ecosmart live and connection manager to both a mac and a pc. They run either safari or chrome as prescribed. When i plug the connection into on of the lights i get an indicator light on my computer and i can also run the store demo. I can also set up my personal info.

What i can’t do.
I cannot get Aquarium setup to work. Nothing happens. The daily schedule stays dimmed out. I cannot download a schedule either.
Next account passwords don’t get in the system timely. Just staying on ecosmart live is challenging write now.

I cannot respond back to ecotech support from their ticket because it doesn’t recognize my correct password. Lol

So, Do the lights have to be plugged in always to download or do a schedule setup? I dont see why...Very frustrated with the lack of information on this. I can’t find a good troubleshooting forum on this anywhere. I can’t be the first in 2019.

Too much to unravel here

Help!!!!

Terry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new