EcoTech battery backup for sale

Robert's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
17
Location
Windsor, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed a natural gas backup generator, so I have no need for this battery backup. It comes with the transformer and connections, I don't have screws for it. I'm asking $50.00. It's three years old, I haven't used it in about a year, and it saved my tank more then a few times. Well worth the $50. QbH3C33iQwyR0N+tA9Ew5g.jpg FsHpwe1qQwi4lAbMcjFD4w.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new