• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Battery Backup, used, $125 shipping available

Item Price
$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

paddle41773

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
89
Reaction score
65
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Battery Backup, used, shipping available at buyers expense
1766585883680.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new