• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Lighting Mounts, Radion Adapter, Neptune Sky

Item Price
Prices listed in description.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cww180

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
149
Reaction score
32
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ecotech multi light kit brand new box is beat up - $100
Ecotech Radion Mount - $50 (SOLD)
XR15 Mount - $15
XR30 Mount - $15
Neptune Sky - $600 only used for about 6 months.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes I believe so it’s just arched to
Compensate for the fan on top of the Gen 5 and 6.
 
Hi do you still have the XR30 Mount - $15. Is it complete with the screws that it comes with?
 
Here is what it has.
Thanks, are those the 4 screws to screw the radion lights onto the plastic mounting bracket?.
If so I will be interested in the XR30 mount. Does the price include shipping? If not what's the cost to ship to Boston, zip MA 02459
 
Thanks, are those the 4 screws to screw the radion lights onto the plastic mounting bracket?.
If so I will be interested in the XR30 mount. Does the price include shipping? If not what's the cost to ship to Boston, zip MA 02459
I believe the are the screws for the light, I had the Neptune Sky had to use different screws. $20 shipped if you are interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new