Ecotech M1 Question

Wet Sleeve

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Fellas, I’m in the middle of upgrading my display and the display is a Red Sea Reefer 625 which the return takes 1” ID soft plumbing.

question is, I see Ecotech now makes a Barb/Screen kit for the Vectra M2..does it fit last generation (M1) I’m not sure if they changed the thread patterns and or diameter for the slip between the two generations.

thanks in advance!
 
Congrats on the upgrade. Gotta be some RSR around that can help tonight
 
Screen shot of description of the barb screen kit at marine depot...

Screenshot_20200706-212611.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new