• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine Vortech MP40QD (8 Available)

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dustinc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
533
Reaction score
467
Location
Waxahachie, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have 8 MP40s available. All in excellent condition and will be cleaned up and ready to go. I have 6 of the 8 boxes (the other 2 I can’t seem to locate). All have been cleaned every 8 weeks in the Tunze citric acid to ensure long term performance. Price includes shipping. I’m only selling to upgrade to MP60s. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

IMG_8730.jpeg
IMG_8731.jpeg
 
Do you still one available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new