Ecotech MP40 QD - Miami - shipping available

Item Price
295
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jordanreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great condition Ecotech MP40 quiet drive power heads. Both have custom wetside but still have the original if you’d like to switch back.

Power cables are also in excellent condition, no corrosion or visible wear. Price is each

IMG_2702.jpeg IMG_2705.jpeg IMG_2704.jpeg IMG_2703.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new