• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP40 W QD x2

Item Price
255
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
462
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Two available Ecotech MP40 W QD in excellent condition, used for less than a year, with driver mounts. $275 each shipped. One has a one broken front guard grill, pic shown and is priced at a $20 discount at $255.

Full tank breakdown equipment for sale find more listings here: https://www.reef2reef.com/search/5018912/?c[users]=poidog&o=date

IMG_2627.jpg IMG_2629[1].jpg IMG_2628.jpg IMG_2629[1].jpg IMG_2629[1].jpg IMG_2629[1].jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new