• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech MP60 QD - Sealed Box - $725 SHIPPED

Item Price
$725 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KalamazooReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price: $725.00 SHIPPED
-One (1) EcoTech VorTech MP60QD (December 2022 Manufacturing Date - See Photo) Brand-New-In-Box (UNBROKEN SEAL)
-Free Shipping service is included, provided the shipping location is within the continental United States.

I originally purchased this to be used in conjunction with a gyre wavemaker on the open glass end of my peninsula tank. However, after installing the gyre wavemaker, I’ve found that it provides so much flow, that adding this MP60 would most certainly shred some of my corals with flow. Therefore, despite it being new in the box, I’ve discounted it and am offering free shipping, and hope it’ll serve another reefkeeper well, for years to come.

FWIW - the box and seal are in absolutely flawless condition (see photos), and it has been kept on the top shelf of my closet, where humidity/heat and the sticky hands of children cannot impact its condition.

PM if interested, and I’ll send a PayPal business payment link your way, so that there’s ample protection for both of us.

IMG_0327.jpeg IMG_0329.jpeg IMG_0328.jpeg IMG_0331.jpeg IMG_0332.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back