Ecotech Radion XR30 Gen2 non-pro $225

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintcrabtree

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
133
Reaction score
151
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been laying on shelf for a year or so as a backup and haven’t needed it. I cleaned it up and it’s ready to grow coral for someone else instead of laying on my shelf. It comes with the white ballast. It is not the pro version. Good lights. Let me know if you have any questions.

58627393-2A7D-40B3-9DDB-91C737327B20.jpeg
 
This has been laying on shelf for a year or so as a backup and haven’t needed it. I cleaned it up and it’s ready to grow coral for someone else instead of laying on my shelf. It comes with the white ballast. It is not the pro version. Good lights. Let me know if you have any questions.

58627393-2A7D-40B3-9DDB-91C737327B20.jpeg
How far are you from Kentucky. What is your price?
 
How far are you from Kentucky. What is your price?
I am interested in purchasing can you ship also how far are you from Louisville KY.
 
Interested in radions will pick up
 
Closing as OP hasn't been on the site in almost 3 months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new