• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 Pro - SOLD

Item Price
$450 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello, I have an Ecotech Radion XR30 G5 Pro with diffuser. I have used it for roughly 1.5 yr. Everything works as it should. Was taken down from the tank and cleaned roughly 2 weeks ago. I do not have the original box for this light. It does come with a 3D printed power supply holder. I am asking $450 shipped. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks!

3580A310-35CE-483E-992A-573EE5568EF1.jpeg 9AC10984-5DC7-43A1-AE43-4817F9F2F670.jpeg
 
Yes it’s available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new