Ecotech tir lenses

Giovanni'sReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my Ecotech
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1405948457.254288.jpg
tir lenses I have 4 pairs available off of my g3 pro Going to upgrade to wide angle I will be asking $25 each pair shipp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new