• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vectra M1 brand new w/ free heater

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Vectra M1 ( 2,000 GPH) older version brand new in box w/screen and barb kit. The gold standard in return pump, bought to upgrade my tank then left the hobby $375 new sell for $275 shipped with free 150 Jaebo heater ( new in box) $30 value. Great deal first to PP gets it, I will ship in the morning.

OP
OP
chefmur

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Vectra M1 ( 2,000 GPH) older version brand new in box w/screen and barb kit. The gold standard in return pump, bought to upgrade my tank then left the hobby $375 new sell for $275 shipped with free 150 Jaebo heater ( new in box) $30 value. Great deal first to PP gets it, I will ship in the morning.
IMG_1396.jpeg
IMG_1395.jpeg

ColdOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested. Can you provide mfg date on the back of the box? Thanks

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back