• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech versa dosing pump

I have a Red Sea reef dose 2 and a reef dose 4 for sale if that will work for you
 
Reef dose 2 $200
Reef dose 4 $300
Shipped
 
The only think I misplaced on the reef dose 4 is the mounting bracket so you would have to put it on a shelf
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0995.jpeg
    IMG_0995.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0998.jpeg
    IMG_0998.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0999.jpeg
    IMG_0999.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new