Eddie Van Halen has died

  • Thread starter Thread starter Potatohead
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
2,439
Reaction score
3,512
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Neil Peart, and now this.

*sigh* :confused::(


w8zlBnA.jpg
 
Another bit of 2020 stinking hard.... Saw them a handful of times but opening with Poundcake and the drill to the guitar on the Carnel Knowledge tour gives me goose bumps to this day.... RIP Eddie
 
I would have loved to see the Fair Warning tour, too young. That I feel was their dirty dark album and I loved it!

Mean street! Great song!
 
When Neil passed, I cried. A grown blank man, I did.
I would have to say that their hasn't been a week since he passed that I didn't watch Tom Saywer on youtube at least once. Now Van Halen will join that as their are several songs I remember as a young one. I am always drawn to the solo acts, Neils and now Eddie van Halens.
 
Just started learning Aint talking bout love and mean street on my electric guitar a few days ago. Watched some interviews and playing demos. He was an amazing guitarist and better teacher, even as a somebody who never watched him live this one sucks
 
Did the fact that he was 65 also make you feel a little old? Cause I was like what!!! Man the years go by......
Shut your mouth, LOL!!! ;Hilarious

I was actually feeling the same way. The fact that I watched these bands in real time makes me feel old. I always feel that the Hair Band era was overlooked, but they have some of the best musicians of all-time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new