Ed's Red Sea Max Nano

Hemlawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2017
Messages
312
Reaction score
248
Location
NJ Shore
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I got into reefing in February and I'm totally hooked! I'm doing things in reverse and started with a nano but going bigger soon. The SCA 150g is on my list :)
I've made plenty of rookie mistakes but I'm learning. NJ Reefapalooza will be lots of fun.
34043215252_b7b6a13ce7_c.jpg

33822815900_3b64c8e731_h.jpg

34025060862_bf541c6fee_h.jpg

33813548720_81741a14fc_c.jpg

34090000421_05f01476e4_h.jpg
 
Slight cyano problem. Its going away slowly.

 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new