Eheim 1250/ATB mesh skimmer pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter hansmtt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hansmtt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
2
Location
Western Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Eheim 1250, with an ATB fabricated volute and meshwheel up for sale. It is from a skimmer project that never took off. I purchased it from a guy who traded up to another pump for his skimmer, and I only ran it for a few minutes to ensure it worked well. As expected, it creates a thick, frothy foam and is an Eheim, one of the best quality pumps (IMO). $100 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new