Eheim jager 300

chevyc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched the videos on this and can’t get it figured out can anybody with same heater heeellppp

OP
OP
chevyc10

chevyc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I did what videos say and it heats up past the 78 degrees .I have a 120xl elos and I know it’s too big but I have a 250 coming tomorrow with a inkbird from brs.

OP
OP
chevyc10

chevyc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One videos says start the red in the middle for heat and put blue arrow on temp you want did that also

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Typically although not fancy at all these heater are solid. First make sure that the water is up to the water line on the heater. If so then the way I have always done it is set the heater to whatever temp (78), the next day check the water temp with a few different thermometer to find the average temp. If not matching with the heater temp the move the read arrow so it points to the number that corresponds to the water temp. If you do this and the heater doesn’t maintain that temp then you might have a bad heater . The heater should be checked for calibration quarterly.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back