OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope so for your sake. That is unfortunate, it's never easy.

Thank you for your kindness...I go to get my animals and whatever else I can tomorrow...we will see if any damage has been done. At least refilling the tank will amount to a massive water change, lol.

There is a cat here that we got Mom to take because it was wreaking havoc on the homeowner's house...he has been helping fill in for the missing snuggles today. It helps a lot. Kitty therapy. :')

jtucker022187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish you the best of luck and animal therapy is always the best. Hope all works out for you

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been bawling for about three days straight but beginning to come to terms with what's happened...and anyway, I'll be okay; God's taking care of me. :')

I got my tank and dog moved back to Mom's...I'm in an incredible amount of pain from it but hopefully my little guys are no worse for the wear...I'll know in the morning. I'm actually kind of shocked I'm doing as well as I am, given I started my period today on top of everything else >.<

Had a lot of help from my mom, my ex (believe it or not - and not just because he wants me to go) and an amount of help from a friend that I could not have done without. My Daddy has been supportive, as well. ♡♡♡ THANKS EVERYBODY!! I also appreciate all the support from my friends here at R2R.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is scaped, everyone's settled...now I just have to make up a little more saltwater to finish filling. Hoping my new filter will be delivered soon...it's just an HOB but it'll do for now (with weekly or maybe twice-weekly cleanings.)

1385157768182.jpg

I can hardly wait to get some more fishies and corals...I'm really really happy with this tank, despite the technical difficulties of dealing with a tempered tank. :)

Tmar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks fantastic! I do love what you've done with the place :)
I am so happy for you that you are doing so well too, that your fishies made the move and that you are getting kitty love! I will be following the thread to see how things progress. I always appreciate more pictures :p

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear your doing alright Eienna, the new scape looks great.

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, guys n.n

Just got a little royal gramma for an early Christmas present ♡ little beauty's acclimating to QT now.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad the move went as well it did. Good luck with the new addition!! :)

OP
OP
Eienna

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new gramma in QT. ♡ Nice full belly on her, too - I tried her with a bit of food and she ate up everything she could find XD

Attachments

• 1385266398531.jpg
    1385266398531.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 196

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 56 47.5%
  • Full frame

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back