Electric Flame Scallop

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashmb56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ashmb56

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I recently bought an electric flame scallop and after I got home from the fish store I realized they did not pack up the phytoplankton I bought from them -__- the store is an hour away and the local one does not carry anything for filter feeders.

I have some phytoplankton and marine snow ordered but until it arrives what else could I supplement to feed it as I dont want it to die before my shipment arrives. Would reef roids possibly work because I have that.

Thanks in advance!!
 
I would stick with phyto. Maybe contact some closer LFSs to see if they carry anything. I would make the trip back to the store if no luck with anything closer, but that is just me. :)
 
Unfortunately those options don’t work for me there isn’t anyone local that sells or cultures where I live but fingers crossed my shipment gets here tomorrow as scheduled. Thank you for taking the time to help though! Much appreciated:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new