Electronic ball valve for CO² scrubber

I’m working on my install of the 3 way ball valve for my CO2 scrubber today. Got everything I need and it’s all testing and working great. I’ve wired the internal switches so I have positive feedback of the open/ closed state. Everything is working great! Thanks to all the posts in this thread. My only complaint is the ball valve is kinda loud lol. I wasn’t expecting that.

My question for those who have been running this for a while now- do you prefer to have the energized state open to the CO2 scrubber or open to fresh air? I couldn’t quite get what the consensus was. My intuition tells me the energized state should go to the air coming from the scrubber. Thoughts? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9325.jpeg
    IMG_9325.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 18

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new