• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Elos calcium and alkalinity test kits

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I used one twice and the other is used once, I bought them about 3 months ago.....
I now have hanna checkers.
21.00 shipped...
dates are in the pictures..

IMG_20140531_134741_345_zps25da0ca7.jpg



IMG_20140531_134728_161_zps46b8a097.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new