Email notifications.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to get one email about a post I was following and it would say possibly more posts after and not get another email about that post till I logged on and clicked on it in my alerts. In the last few weeks I’ve been getting 1 email for every time someone responds, likes or anything. I haven’t changed any settings so I was wondering if it was a site change or if something went haywire in my account and how do I get it changed back? I’m getting over a hundred emails a day and it’s killing my phone lol
I want email notifications but not a hundred plus Lol

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to get one email about a post I was following and it would say possibly more posts after and not get another email about that post till I logged on and clicked on it in my alerts. In the last few weeks I’ve been getting 1 email for every time someone responds, likes or anything. I haven’t changed any settings so I was wondering if it was a site change or if something went haywire in my account and how do I get it changed back? I’m getting over a hundred emails a day and it’s killing my phone lol
So far as I know it hasn't, but programs r programs and any updating on the site can cause setting to get messed up. I would go to alert settings and see if they have changed.

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far as I know it hasn't, but programs r programs and any updating on the site can cause setting to get messed up. I would go to alert settings and see if they have changed.
Sadly I have to admit I don’t know what they should be as I left everything as default when I signed up so have no clue what to and not to change lol

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want email notifications but not a hundred plus Lol
I just unchecked the boxes for emails alerts, got tired of having to erase a 1000 emails, it's in your alert preferences

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) I’ll try that thank you

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then go to contact details and make sure the check box for email alerts for watched thread is unchecked

OP
OP
Hitman

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check and check! Thank you so much. Let’s see if tonight my phone doesn’t ding 113 times! Lol I woke up to 113 emails lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back