Encrusting coral id

notMrDurden

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
109
Reaction score
99
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some coral at a show in Houston last weekend. In all the fun, I forgot what the guy said this was. Sorry for the bad pics, I keep forgetting to take more.

Love the way it looks, and it's all the way around the plug (even on the bottom).

Screenshot_20231117_062116_Gallery.jpg 20231111_134632.jpg
 
Picked up some coral at a show in Houston last weekend. In all the fun, I forgot what the guy said this was. Sorry for the bad pics, I keep forgetting to take more.

Love the way it looks, and it's all the way around the plug (even on the bottom).

Screenshot_20231117_062116_Gallery.jpg 20231111_134632.jpg
Looks like my lepastrea coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new