ENDED: *Coral Mania* NOW an Additional 25% off or $10, you choose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

It's the fourth and it's time for some dogs! For this game, I have made five different styles of hot dogs. My wife will try all five and rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how she will rank them. For each correct guess, you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game will go until the start of the sale then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:
13245 (Left is first, right is last)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1 MORE HOUR TO GET YOUR EXTRA ENTRY INTO THE APEX CONTROLLER GIVEAWAY! Just purchase your Shipping Box BEFORE the sale starts at 2pm EST...

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - July 6th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 7th
DELIVERY
Fri - July 8th
DELIVERY
Tues - July 12th
DELIVERY
Wed - July 13th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

It's the fourth and it's time for some dogs! For this game, I have made five different styles of hot dogs. My wife will try all five and rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how she will rank them. For each correct guess, you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game will go until the start of the sale then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

soreefed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

rudy3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting Ready Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - July 6th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 7th
DELIVERY
Fri - July 8th
DELIVERY
Tues - July 12th
DELIVERY
Wed - July 13th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

-PLEASE NOTE: For each $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 2 non-lightning frag item purchases.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CORALS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back