• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveOhh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've broken down the frag system and have a few things available for sale.........

1. Warner Marine AS300 skimmer.......comes complete w/ (2) Sedra 9000HO pumps...........purchased brand new in Dec 2008...........retail is $1000.00............$600.00 + shipping.

2. Aqua C RX3 Calcium Reactor Package.............includes a custom made Aqua C Calcium Reactor that holds over 40 lbs of media, JBJ regulator & Milwaukee ph controller. If you are local, I'll throw in a 10 lb aluminum CO2 bottle.............$600 + shipping

008-14.jpg


Skimmer pic to be uploaded tonite once I remove from sump......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new