• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbort
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbort

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
914
Reaction score
133
Location
Macomb IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a bundle of stuff and won't be using these pieces. So they are for sale.

I have a used Ocean Motion Squirt 2-way $100

Here is a link to the unit:
http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/product...93326dea9b5a2c0

Here are some pics of the actual unit:

DSC_0071-3.jpg


DSC_0072-3.jpg


I have a 2 Fishies 150 Media Reactor with a Maxi 600: $50

DSC_0073-3.jpg


DSC_0075-3.jpg


DSC_0074-3.jpg


I have 2 Sicce PSK-2500 Skimmer pumps. They both come with a Needle Wheel pump and one will come with an additional Mesh Wheel w/ Magnet the other will come with a Mesh Wheel and no Magnet. $65 Each

DSC_0067-3.jpg


DSC_0068-3.jpg


DSC_0069-4.jpg


DSC_0070-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
45.00 shipped for reactor and maxi 600 & 50 each for Sicce pumps shipped
 
UPDATE!!

sicce pumps- $50 each shipped or $90 shipped for both

OM - $75 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new