Erin O's 75G Build

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lg76385YellowWrasse.jpg

Trying to convince my boss to get this. I'm thinking he views yellow like you do.

Last edited:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
for now the hair is binding phosphate ,do you have test kits ? skimmer will help ,as well as a phos remover pad/phosgaurd in can,then start removing by hand.
i'll send you some big astreas.. ;) :)

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for now the hair is binding phosphate ,do you have test kits ? skimmer will help ,as well as a phos remover pad/phosgaurd in can,then start removing by hand.
i'll send you some big astreas.. ;) :)
I remove most of it by hand. Franklin does take offense to this, though, and tries to bite me whenever he gets the chance :rolleyes: lol. When Stefan gets here, I'm going to try to sweet talk him into helping with the skimmer. I suppose I should probably test phos, but I haven't yet.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remove most of it by hand. Franklin does take offense to this, though, and tries to bite me whenever he gets the chance :rolleyes: lol. When Stefan gets here, I'm going to try to sweet talk him into helping with the skimmer. I suppose I should probably test phos, but I haven't yet.
No need for sweet talk. Just tell me what you need hp with

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long after I get my Frank Rock do you think I can get my foxface? As of right now, I'm thinking that's going to be my next fish
Most foxface will readily take frozen food and nori on a clip, so really anytime is ok.

Also, they don’t like long algae, if you trim back close to the rock, they will do the rest.

I love my foxfaces though. Never had issues with them eating euphillia like other have. I just make sure they are well feed and get green algae of some sort in their diet.

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely build and great to see your progress, @Erin O ! It's about time I commented here and started to catch up. (only about 91 pages behind!)
You have some very beautiful anemones and clownfish.
Thank you! I'm glad you're here! The 75 is finally coming together, and @sfin52 will be bringing rock from Frank weekend after next. I'm so excited! ;Joyful

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I'm glad you're here! The 75 is finally coming together, and @sfin52 will be bringing rock from Frank weekend after next. I'm so excited! ;Joyful
What got me started in the hobby was the acquisition of a 75-gallon FOWLR from a co-worker last September, and you can see where it has already taken me: linking two 75's with a 90! (at least in plan and some progress...)
It's a good thing I am only a few hours from Frank, so his house is a definite destination the day I am ready for corals in my setup.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely build and great to see your progress, @Erin O ! It's about time I commented here and started to catch up. (only about 91 pages behind!)
You have some very beautiful anemones and clownfish.
Welcome to the cool kids club. I sneakily infiltrated one night by reading every page until all hours of the morning. Now they can't kick me out, I keeps all the secrets ; ) plus spam helps

Here's my fraternal twin baby nems waking up

PXL_20210309_203955224.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back