ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Specially themed Star Wars Disney characters. Everyone needs a hobby, mine is drawing stuff, mainly at work
IMG_4510.jpeg
IMG_4511.jpeg
IMG_4512.jpeg
IMG_4513.jpeg
 
Super nice reef man.......that looks like a huge tank. I like those fish you have.
Thanks! The tank is 36" x 21" x 21". It's pretty full though!
 
By the way Tim that gif in your sig is you right , when you were a youngin’ right? If so that explains the field you ended up in though I hope you handle water a bit more deftly these days….
 
By the way Tim that gif in your sig is you right , when you were a youngin’ right? If so that explains the field you ended up in though I hope you handle water a bit more deftly these days….
I more or less let the new guys handle the water. I tend to be more of an office person these days.

If you hadn't heard I recently promoted to a different City.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new