ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Hey Steve, were you around for the Pineapple days? Looks like 4 years ago today!
IMG_20220120_215443968.jpg
What was pineapple days ?
 
Hey Steve, were you around for the Pineapple days? Looks like 4 years ago today!
IMG_20220120_215443968.jpg
Yep.i remember the cute critter.🙂
 
I won a pair of Hydras a little under a year ago, but they never showed up.
What's this all about? Who ran the contest, as in, what company?
 
I will admit that I’m a little jealous. Tims got magical powers I think to win all these contests.
1767566009608.gif
Maybe he runs the show here on reef2reef . You never know .
 
Well Tim won it . Are you going to avoid him ?
I have tried and tried. Howeve,r no matter how hard I try he just keeps showing up wherever I go.
 
Is she still around ?
No. She died of old age a couple of years ago.
What's this all about? Who ran the contest, as in, what company?
Some dude on Instagram. He was in Canada and it was during the beginning stages of the tariffs. He said tracking cost an extra $50 so he didn't get tracking on it. Apparently he was going to sue the Canadian PO for losing them. I figure it was a scam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new