ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

The account wasn't a scam and I think he might have actually intended to send them but then decided not to.
 
I will admit that I’m a little jealous. Tims got magical powers I think to win all these contests.
1767566009608.gif
You're one to talk buddy! You won so much amazing stuff in 2024 if I recall correctly.
 
You're one to talk buddy! You won so much amazing stuff in 2024 if I recall correctly.
2023 , early 2024. Should’ve held onto that Radion I won as a “someday I’ll need it”
 
2023 , early 2024. Should’ve held onto that Radion I won as a “someday I’ll need it”
Sooooo ! Your the one ☝️. Shame on yourself . How dare you . Now we no where the magical powers are . You sitting there talking about how interested you are to find out . Shame on you shame on you . For shame. ................do you at least feel guilty lol !! 🤣
 
Sooooo ! Your the one ☝️. Shame on yourself . How dare you . Now we no where the magical powers are . You sitting there talking about how interested you are to find out . Shame on you shame on you . For shame. ................do you at least feel guilty lol !! 🤣
1767571659701.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new