ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

I’m salty the orphek giveaway is still trending. Stop reminding me I lost!
It's trending because someone didn't PM yet and there's only 1 day left.
 
1000005017.jpg
ah, so youre into chicken milk, huh? :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
PODs and Phyto showed up. Unfortunately with my wife's broken leg, they say outside for almost 3 hours after delivery. It got hot today but the packaging and cool packs kept the temperature from getting hot. Everything still moving around.

Definitely pleased with Reef by Steele!
 
There is the pirate option.
Learn Hip-Hop GIF by Mother Goose Club

Seriously, I'll be thinking of you both and sending good vibes on monday for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.
 
There is the pirate option.
Learn Hip-Hop GIF by Mother Goose Club

Seriously, I'll be thinking of you both and sending good vibes on monday for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.
Especially with a golden eye patch!
 
So I lied yesterday about everything being alive. It looked like about half of the amphipods were dead but there were still 10-12 alive and well. Some "mulm" on the bottom of the two pod bottles which I assume included dead pods, but there was still a lot of movement and swimming pods in both bottles. Phyto looks good but haven't opened it and smelled it yet.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new