ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

So instead of a redesign on the scrubber (it actually seems to be working fairly decent now) I'm going to need to print a shade for the Tunze Osmolator sensor. They're affected by direct light and the scrubber light shines straight onto it. 🙄

I've got two options:
  1. Print a shade for the sensor itself (easy but have to readjust afterwards)
  2. Print a clip on shade for the front of the scrubber (also easy but requires more filament)
I think I'll go with option #1 for now and see how it does.
 
Also also, since I know everyone is dying to know, I took a single shot from the inhaler last night before bed, used some Flonase, and slept through the night. Didn't wake up coughing even once!
 
So instead of a redesign on the scrubber (it actually seems to be working fairly decent now) I'm going to need to print a shade for the Tunze Osmolator sensor. They're affected by direct light and the scrubber light shines straight onto it. 🙄

I've got two options:
  1. Print a shade for the sensor itself (easy but have to readjust afterwards)
  2. Print a clip on shade for the front of the scrubber (also easy but requires more filament)
I think I'll go with option #1 for now and see how it does.
I vote option 2. (Only because you voted option 1.)

Also also, since I know everyone is dying to know, I took a single shot from the inhaler last night before bed, used some Flonase, and slept through the night. Didn't wake up coughing even once!
Super happy for you. It's nice when things do what they're designed to do.
 
Also also, since I know everyone is dying to know, I took a single shot from the inhaler last night before bed, used some Flonase, and slept through the night. Didn't wake up coughing even once!
Glad to hear!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new