ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

@tbrown Glad you're feeling better. One of my sons has asthma. He uses Flonase and Airsupra (albuterol) to treat it.
 
@tbrown Glad you're feeling better. One of my sons has asthma. He uses Flonase and Airsupra (albuterol) to treat it.
Thanks! I've used the rescue inhalers in the past for my seasonal asthma with good results. I don't like the flavor of Flonase so I stay away if I can avoid it usually. This time around I waited too long out of stubbornness and it finally just got to me.
 
Thanks! I've used the rescue inhalers in the past for my seasonal asthma with good results. I don't like the flavor of Flonase so I stay away if I can avoid it usually. This time around I waited too long out of stubbornness and it finally just got to me.
Not a good thing to do. My son has to be very careful when he gets a cold. It effects his lungs quickly and it can turn to pneumonia if he don't stay on top of taking his inhaler.
 
Thanks! I've used the rescue inhalers in the past for my seasonal asthma with good results. I don't like the flavor of Flonase so I stay away if I can avoid it usually. This time around I waited too long out of stubbornness and it finally just got to me.
Glad your feeling better Tim!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new