ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

If you look close there's mini colonies and full colonies everywhere.
 
Do you know how much Alk your tank consumes? Its gotta be crazy numbers lol I am still working my way through your build thread lol
Ummm... If I tested more frequently I would. It uses more when I keep my magnesium and calcium within range. I'm a horrible tester.

I just ordered some more Calcium Chloride. I need to get some phosphate reagents and test more frequently to get things dialed back in.
 
Do you know how much Alk your tank consumes? Its gotta be crazy numbers lol I am still working my way through your build thread lol
1767060537577.gif

Oh, wait. Is the right one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new