ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Those are really nice dimensions for a small tank. Nice find.
Yeah as much as I like the IM 15 cube design, I’m feeling 20 gallons might be my minimum size I’d want for real. I’ll do some surveying of my space tomorrow and see if the IM 25 starter lagoon would fit but the cube design does save space. And since I’m not planning on any fish with the zoomies for behavior…
 
1767096983048.png

Happy Birthday Tim... 🙂
 
That's a little creepy... But thanks!
That's not creepy. Although, a creepy guy like you would know about creepy.

Happy Birthday Singing GIF by Eternal Family


Birthday Cake GIF by Remi Wolf




Happy Birthday GIF by Cappa Video Productions


Terrifying Melanie Stone GIF by Deadstream
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new