ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Good night from the Good Times crew!
1768019891573.gif
 
Tim always maximizes his entries though it seems so may be more big brain power than anything else haha.
If you mean he stuffs the ballot box, I agree 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
Good morning CB

CB never says good morning to me :(
I think her heart is 3 sizes to small and as black as coal. Me, on the other hand, GOOD MORNING THOMAS!
Thomas GIF
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new