ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

I'm thinking front right for the Scoly. It's supposed to be here Thursday.
1000008688.jpg
Adam Sandler GIF
 
Tim is that a yellow coris wrasse ? ......... kidding 🤣
It isn't even a Chrysus. That, my friend, is a leucoxanthus - often referred to as a Lemon Meringue, Yellow and Purple, or Yellow and White wrasse.
 
Night Steve , night shift Uggg !
Well, after doing most of a day shift to help cover (money!) on Sunday I realized thar yeah, there was definitely a reason for going over to the dark side lol. It’s just too waka waka for me these days. Give me much quieter times at +$5 an hour every time. Though I do admit between OT pay and mandate pay(I still got that even though I had actually volunteered the previous day) I was making $54 an hour for the extra I stayed.
 
I mixed up some calcium, magnesium, and alkalinity today. I knew that the calcium gets hot (I accidentally melted my last gallon container of Calcium. 😬 ) so I mixed it a little at a time but I didn't remember magnesium getting so hot. Luckily I didn't melt that bottle!
 
I mixed up some calcium, magnesium, and alkalinity today. I knew that the calcium gets hot (I accidentally melted my last gallon container of Calcium. 😬 ) so I mixed it a little at a time but I didn't remember magnesium getting so hot. Luckily I didn't melt that bottle!
I've got some stuff that makes things look like they're melting even when they aren't melting. It makes life a bit more interesting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new