ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

I use mostly Matterhackers Build Series Gray, Black, and Tan PLA but the silks, mattes, and the other colors are Bambu. I don't remember the settings but for PLA I just use the default Bambu PLA Basic, Matte or Silk as appropriate or Generic PLA settings without modification.
Thanks for the info.

@tbrown - what brand of PLA are you printing?
 
I use their PETG with good results so I picked up a 10 pack of the PLA for my wife's stuff.
 
My LRO delivery showed up. Temp acclimating it now.
IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg IMG_4732.jpeg IMG_4733.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Houston, we have a beautiful product! But a product with a not-so-little problem...

1000008795.jpg


It's about 3" too short. 😅 🙄
Story of my life!
 
So I had to reprint the vertical one 3 times. It's so tall that once it gets to a certain point there's too much flexibility and it wiggles around. I suppose I could have slowed it way down but this third print is usable. Need to silicone the back and let it cure.
 
Are you going to keep it in front of the tank ?
No, I have an IceCap Jump 2K I'll replace with this one. This is just my spare.
 
I had fun! Thank you. It was cold in FL and rainy for the first 3 days I was there before the cruise. I must have brought the cold air from NJ when I came down there.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new