Euphyllia coral show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
037 (2).jpg
 
DSC_0062.jpg
DSC_0063.jpg
here's most of mine. I have a blue torch pink tip torch golden torch orange hammer and then a green and purple hammer also a green frog
 
Some of mine have six different colors orange one
 
Sorry pictures didn't upload last post a few of ours.
 

Attachments

  • 1392603294385.jpg
    1392603294385.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 383
  • 1392603307901.jpg
    1392603307901.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 399
These corals are getting more popular every day!
 
I love them it seem that alot of online vendors dont have alot of them. Usually its the everyday green and purple Euphyllia. Extreme corals sells some nice ones but they are usually sold so quick you dont have time to buy them. Tidal gardens also sells a few nice ones also. All I ever see for sale online are tons of acans sps chalices.
 


my favorite euphyllia in my tank. I'd probably cry if it ever died. Nothing too special, but the deep purple base never fluctuates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new