Euphyllia paralysis & brown jelly disease

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My torch coral is frozen. Like it’s rock solid. My other ones are fine it’s just this one. Any idea what triggered this or how to solve or what is even going on? Lol

also on a separate note I just had a hammer and recently dragged torch coral sue to brown jelly. I’m trying to figure out how to keep the rest of my corals safe. I’ve got $$$$ thousands sitting here and i dont want
image.jpg

them to die. ive since removed the two corals with it and some definitely got away into the tank. afraid it will ruin the rest of my savings.

OP
OP
PBnJOnWheat

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My torch coral is frozen. Like it’s rock solid. My other ones are fine it’s just this one. Any idea what triggered this or how to solve or what is even going on? Lol

also on a separate note I just had a hammer and recently dragged torch coral sue to brown jelly. I’m trying to figure out how to keep the rest of my corals safe. I’ve got $$$$ thousands sitting here and i dont want
image.jpg

them to die. ive since removed the two corals with it and some definitely got away into the tank. afraid it will ruin the rest of my savings.
It’s fine now lol idk what that was

image.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back