Euphyllia paralysis & brown jelly disease

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,481
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My torch coral is frozen. Like it’s rock solid. My other ones are fine it’s just this one. Any idea what triggered this or how to solve or what is even going on? Lol

also on a separate note I just had a hammer and recently dragged torch coral sue to brown jelly. I’m trying to figure out how to keep the rest of my corals safe. I’ve got $$$$ thousands sitting here and i dont want
image.jpg


them to die. ive since removed the two corals with it and some definitely got away into the tank. afraid it will ruin the rest of my savings.
 
My torch coral is frozen. Like it’s rock solid. My other ones are fine it’s just this one. Any idea what triggered this or how to solve or what is even going on? Lol

also on a separate note I just had a hammer and recently dragged torch coral sue to brown jelly. I’m trying to figure out how to keep the rest of my corals safe. I’ve got $$$$ thousands sitting here and i dont want
image.jpg


them to die. ive since removed the two corals with it and some definitely got away into the tank. afraid it will ruin the rest of my savings.
It’s fine now lol idk what that was


image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new