• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Euro Reef Skimmer

Tankmaster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
76
Reaction score
3
Location
Mt sterling ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Euro Reef skimmer for sale. Its a large skimmer. Im not 100% sure but i believe its a RS135. I bought it from a fellow reefer who had it on a 180 tank. I stayed with my auqac skimmer instead. It includes a mag 5 pump. Skimmer works great. I'm asking $100 for skimmer and pump. Ill post some pics as soon as i get home.
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


The collection cup had a crack in it. It has been fixed with acrylic weld. It does not leak. It has been sanded and buffed since this picture and you can't see it.
 
Bump for a great skimmer. I have the RC-250 and it is a beast! I know the 135 performs great as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new