Everyone ok from the storms?

usctrack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a note to my fellow reefers hoping everyone made it through the storms without damage. We had to duck a few here in chelsea.

Falcorz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We made it thus time no exploded tank to speak of, I know markie mark had some power issues this morning, the tornado that beat down T-Town ran through a neighborhood about a half mile from me. Scary stuff today for u's Alabamians. I hope everyone else is ok out there.
4b5b1988-cd10-c464.jpg
4b5b1988-cd25-c1c8.jpg

These are some images of damage to my house, the corner that blew away is where my 125g is.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im ok...lots of family with no cars or homes..uncle in cullman said his house is gone and the one next door is sitting on the front part of the house in the middle of his street...still a whole house just laying on its face....I hope evrybody is ok...this is a pure taste of the raging planet we live on...hope its over for a while....

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm worried about all the stories we might hear soon. The people that got hit hard are still in the dark so they can't chime in.

Last edited:

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are alive and kickin, just got power and a borrowed computer, no phones, no gas, no trees, still looking for the rest of my roof,
display tank dead, dying, fish gone, 95% coral dead, house smells like a bad day at the beach, very lucky, four of my neighbors
lost eveyrthing,

Jgut3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok just got power. We got hammered here in walker county. I think the tank is gonna make it. No power to it since the weather rolled through. Just got the lights on so we will see. The guy that i buy corals from lives in cullman so im gonna try to see how he made it.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We came through the storm pretty good.Running on generator power but keeping it alive.Useing alot of this high priced gas.LOL
Jason

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm fine. The house is to. The tank don't look too good. I have been out of the house since the tornados hit doing search and rescue/recovery. My tank is in really bad shape though. I have not been able to go home and tend to things and it looks like I'm going to loose some stuff. I have lost a line goby, and my Hollywood chalice I got from Jason. I had just brought it back to where it was looking good but now it's gone. Poor John at CRA, he lost everything!! House, business I mean everything but his life. God bless you John and everyone else who had damage. I have a few more days to do some more relief work and then I can get back to my tank. I figure people need me more than my tank does right now. I just hope I can salvage whats left when I am able to get back home. God bless you all and keep everyone in your prayers.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll give you another chalice.I have plenty, and you know Tammy always adds something in for free.

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jason.... I was the one that called you the other day about John. When I got home my tank was crashing. I think I have it stable now and want to make sure before I add or replace anything else. How much $$$$ for your home made food? I'll need to get some more shortly.

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get back with you as soon as I'm able to go through my finances. I've spent a lot $$$$ the past couple of weeks on chain saw chains, gas, food, donations, ect ect. for this storm relief. It will probably be sometime next week. So tell Tami to get in the kitchen and brooooo some of that stuff up. LOL. Ya'll be safe!!
Do you have copipods?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back