Evo 200 led's on a 90g

bjledbetter

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
576
Reaction score
7
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had MH lights but they were getting really hot and costing a a pretty penny so I decided to go to led's I looked around till I found this Evolution 200 for a decent price and bought it two days ago. The tank dosent look as bright but I know that can be deciving. The fixture is centered in the tank about 8" from the water and light spreads to both ends of the tank. My question is do I have enough lighting on there or do I need to add another smaller fixture to finish it off? Corals include: Blastomussa meretti and welso, a brain,clam,3 bta's,duncan,frogspawn, and a lot of softies. I will upload a FTS in a little while.
 
I have 2 evos on a 205 gal. They are perfectly able to burn acros as well as lps. Now that being said, I added back some T 5 and I only run the blues on the EVO's. Its a more balanced spectrum that works for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new