Exact iDip Digital Water Testing

Test results from March....


8f2ac415e0e086bbe1db6250fd7347f9.png
 
Have not used it since the last time about to test alk so will run a test with it also and see. But it is starting to look like a waste
 
Horrible customer service is no way to gain popularity with something as expensive as this. The fact that Christian hasn't commented on this thread in a long while is not a good sign. I guess I will use the carrying case to store my salifert test kits in.
 
The company that makes it has still not returned my phone message from over a month ago nor my email message from a few weeks after that. Luckily I did not buy it from the manufacturer and the site I went through was amazing and allowed me to send it back for credit. Such potential. Anyone thinking of doing this don't! Unless you just have money to burn and in that case send me some money.
 
On their page, which it's had for a while, still says

Official Launch Date 9.9.16 at the Macna show

I'm guessing, maybe that's why they've been radio silent. Either way, I'm looking forward to all the MACNA news and hopefully we'll hear something positive.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see SPotter's post.. yeah it's been up there for a while, even before Reefapalooza.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new