Excited to be here and learn!!

J.Trimz

🪸 ReefLife75 🐠
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
57
Location
Crystal Lake
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My journey into the aquarium world began 15 years ago with a 75-gallon saltwater tank. Unlike some who start with freshwater, I dove straight into saltwater after seeing a display at my local fish store—I knew from day one that I had to have one of my own. After three years of enjoying my thriving tank, life took me to a new city, and with more moves ahead, I decided to sell the tank. A few years later, I purchased another tank but put it on hold until I had a permanent place to truly commit.

Now, I finally have my forever home and couldn’t be more pump to be part of the aquarium community again. This marks an exciting new chapter, and I’m looking forward to the next journey in the world of saltwater aquariums!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new