external pumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctsps
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ctsps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
523
Reaction score
53
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to get rid of my pumps in my sump and run one external pump,any ideas on this.I have a mag 5 return and a mag 7 skimmer pump and was going to replace them with a panworld px-x 100 external to feed both with ball valves to control flow to each.Any ideas would be appreciated thanks,mike
 
Hey what size tank is this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new